BG

Monday, February 17, 2014

It's the little things...

Today, I decided to do a small update that I feel has a lot of impact on the outside of our home.

Our outdoor lighting fixtures were a mixed bag of rusty, faded brass...


...and a weird pinky bronze finish that got lost in our brick...


I didn't have budget to buy all new fixtures (those things ain't cheap!) so I decided to work with what I have. The only thing I needed to do was purchase was a can of spray paint (Rust-Oleum's Oil Rubbed Bronze), turn off the breakers (so I wouldn't get electrocuted), and get to work!.


The immediate before and after was awesome!


Here they are after I reinstalled them.




They look so much more modern and clean. Also, look at the difference from the front of the house...


I'm really happy with this quick and inexpensive update - hooray!

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment